Other Rayovac flashlights have been pretty good and
I wanted LED flashlights that have a side mounted on/off button as opposed to the twist the head or push the tail switches found on most LED lights.
What you get are three mediocre flashlights with weak, anemic light patterns.I suppose that you get what you pay for, so I'll give it two stars for "value received", but these poor, poor lights just aren't worth the money.They ended up being put in the glove box of the family fleet for those "where's a light when I need one moments".
Spend a few dollars more - you'll be hard pressed to find a set of lights that could disappoint you more than these.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RAY-O-VAC Brilliant Solutions LED Combo Pack, 3 Flashlights, Assorted Colors
Product Description:
Don't get caught short of flashlights. Includes two 2 AA and one 4 AAA flashlights. Super bright LEDs with focusing lens. Soft rubberized grip. Has 70-hour battery time for 2 AA, 100 hours for 4 AAA. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Global Product Type: Flashlights-LED; Battery Type: Alkaline; Flashlights Type: LED; Power Source(s): 4 AA and 4 AAA (Included).
Want to buy RAY-O-VAC Brilliant Solutions LED Combo Pack, 3 Flashlights, Assorted Colors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment