1/24/2011

Clip Dispenser, Magnetic, Smoke/Black (OIC93690) Category: Paper and Binder Clip Dispensers Review

Clip Dispenser, Magnetic, Smoke/Black Category: Paper and Binder Clip DispensersPurchased because I was tired of fishing through my desk drawer looking for the paperclip box.This magnetic holder does a good job.I use it to hold a mix of paperclips and it gives me easy access to the different sizes as I need them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clip Dispenser, Magnetic, Smoke/Black (OIC93690) Category: Paper and Binder Clip Dispensers

Product Description:
Item #: OIC93690. The magnetic top holds clips for easy access and removes easily to fill.
Customers also search for: Magnetic; Smoke/Black;Officemate International Corp,Paper Fasteners,Paper Clips,Paper Clamps,Paper,Gem Clips,Dispensers,Holders, 042491936901

Buy Now

Want to buy Clip Dispenser, Magnetic, Smoke/Black (OIC93690) Category: Paper and Binder Clip Dispensers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment