1/22/2011

#6 1/2 Remittance Envelope - 24# White (3 1/2 x 6 1/4) (Box of 500) Review

#6 1/2 Remittance Envelope - 24# WhiteI've used this type of blank envelope in the past so I can print my organization's info on it using a front-loading laser printer. I tried this brand and found the ends of the flaps which have the glue on it are curled so they jam in the printer every time. I used it in a back-loading inkjet and they print fine, although the seams are a bit bumpy which can cause smudges. The paper is so thin if you print on the flap you can see the printing on the other side pretty well, which I don't like. It says 24lb paper but other 24lb envelopes I've used in the past don't show through like these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: #6 1/2 Remittance Envelope - 24# White (3 1/2 x 6 1/4) (Box of 500)

Product Description:
A Quantity of 500 - #6 1/2 Remittance Envelope with long square flap.This is considered a remittance envelope and is perfect for mailing a personal check. The #6 1/2 Remittance Envelope sports a Flap that is 3 1/8" long - perfect for personal checks!

Buy Now

Want to buy #6 1/2 Remittance Envelope - 24# White (3 1/2 x 6 1/4) (Box of 500) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment