8/21/2010

Mini Business Card File Cabinet Review

Mini Business Card File CabinetI put this on my desk at work.I like it because I can use the bottom drawer for rubberbands and such, becuase I don't have that many business cards.I do wish that they had one card for the back, because my cards under Z just fall down.The inside drawers have four dividers, so they can keep your cards organized, even if you don't have many.

The entire unit is about a half an inch taller than your standard cardboard vertical tissue box, and about an inch and a half longer.

I think it'd look a little more authentic if the color was a bit more accurate, as the color is more of a dull gray than shiny silver as shown in the picture.However, you still get the point.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mini Business Card File Cabinet

Product Description:
Super cool storage for that stack of business cardsYou've collected hundreds of business cards since that last conference. Now, they're scattered between stacks on your desk, stuffed into files, mixed into papers, and wrinkling in your back pocket. That's hardly the way to maintain a proper business relationship.This little file cabinet looks like a shrunken version of the real thing, but holds up to eight hundred business cards. Two drawers pull out, letting you shuffle through your entire collection. We've even included lettered-tabs to help keep everything organized.Look, I'm not going to tell you how to organize your life, I can only supply you with the tools. However, this little guy looks so darned good on my desk, I'm keeping it! Get yours while you c

Buy Now

Want to buy Mini Business Card File Cabinet at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment