8/21/2010

Metal Business Card Holder Case Dispenser Silver Automatic Review

Metal Business Card Holder Case Dispenser Silver AutomaticI have found this particular item to be not worth it.The metal made into this dispenser is razor thin and I could break it very easily but it just sitting in my pocket.When I push the button over, two cards pop out rather than one.I am displeased with it and I wouldn't buy another one like it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Metal Business Card Holder Case Dispenser Silver Automatic

Product Description:
This is a brand new silver finish metal business card holder. It dispenses one card at a time with the sliding button. It holds up to 20 cards and easily fits into any pocket. The case edge is smooth and well made. It is a perfect gift for yourself or a friend.Note: The card case is light-weight but sturdy and hard to bend. This product has a good feedback rating from most customers.

Buy Now

Want to buy Metal Business Card Holder Case Dispenser Silver Automatic at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment