1/26/2011

Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Tip 5 Pack Review

Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Tip 5 PackI always use Sharpies to address packages.I appreciate the fine tip type because it makes addressing small packages easier.Or, if you have a very long address to fill in, it will fit onto the line.Shapie pens are permanent ink and will not wipe off if it rains.

I have also used this to label things I put in the freezer.I know it will not wear off with condensation or water.

I give this product a high recommendation.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Tip 5 Pack

Product Description:
Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers, 5 Black Markers (1752374)

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Tip 5 Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment