1/20/2011

Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Pouch Handles Review

Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Pouch HandlesI am very happy with this organizer.It has plenty of compartments to fit all sizes and types of purse clutter (including one small, zippered pocket).It has an expandable-like quality, so it takes up space proportional with how full I stuff it (max approx. 4 inches wide).I especially like the metal circles that make the pouchee easy to lift it in and out of your purse.I didn't give it 5 stars because it is hard, although not impossible, to also fit my fat wallet in my purse (I carry a small/medium-sized purse).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Pouch Handles

Product Description:
Lined interior with 3 open pockets, 2 side slip pockets and front wall zip pocket. Exterior 5 credit card slots, 3 large open pockets, 1 long thin pocket. Center magnetic snap closure. 7 1/2" x 5". Shell 100% cotton. Lining nylon.

Buy Now

Want to buy Pouchee Ultimate Purse Organizer Pouch Handles at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment