
I purchased this aluminum chalk holder as a gift to my sons preschool teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week.My plan was to have it engraved with her name.The item was delivered and to my surprised was definitely used.It had been repackaged, finger prints were all over it and it was very dirty. I was truly disappointed and will never use that vendor again.Needless to say I searched very quickly for an alternative (since I had two days to spare) and found a much nicer chalk holder at Lake Shore Learning Store.The gift was a hit.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Charles Leonard Inc. Chalk Holder, Silver with Chalk, 1/card (74541)Product Description: Aluminum easy-to-Use chalk holder prevents chalk breakage, keeps hands clean. Features handy pocket clip. Holds standard 3/8" chalk; includes one piece of chalk.

Want to buy
Charles Leonard Inc. Chalk Holder, Silver with Chalk, 1/card (74541) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment