
It didn't arrive in a very timely manner ~ two weeks later. This is a nice item, but relatively expensive and since it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I decide to return it. The process for figuring out how to return it is a bit complicated & time consuming. You have to go to their website & contact them & then they send you information back. How about just putting the return policy informaion in with the order? And the company "unbeatable sale, inc." brags about their satisfaction & refund policy...it cost me $14.00 to return PLUS the original shipping & handling costs.I don't think so...
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Royce Leather Legal Size Pad HolderProduct Description: Beautiful workmanship with great attention to detail.This Ultra Bonded Leather Pad Holder featuresturned-edge leather folder features a soft suede lining, large slotted pocket and a convenient business card pocket and includes a 8 12 x 14 legal pad.(Pen not included
Get 31% OFF
Want to buy
Royce Leather Legal Size Pad Holder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment