
I ordered this money clip for my boyfriend for Valentine's day.While I did receive a money clip before V-day in a nice black box, I received the wrong design.I did not receive the engraving shown in this advertisement with the train and "Purdue University" below it.Instead, I received a money clip with a large "P" on it with "Purdue" below it.It was beautifully done, however, it was NOT what I ordered.I gave it to my boyfriend anyway, as there was not enough time to correct the mistake.Fortunately for me, he actually preferred the version that was sent to me so there was no need to hassle with a return.I would warn potential customers that what they order may not be what they receive.Even with the mix-up, the clip itself is very nice and my boyfriend loves it.:)
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Purdue - Money Clip & Credit Card Holder - Laser EngravedProduct Description: Our New Official Purdue classic clip action Money Clip securely consolidates your cash and comfortably fits into your front pocket. This stylish and compact money clip is made from durable Trillium Metal and finished in a combination of silver matte and chrome.

Want to buy
Purdue - Money Clip & Credit Card Holder - Laser Engraved at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment