
This checkbook cover is the roomiest checkbook cover I've found available. I actually use it for my pocket itinerary/organizer. It's large enough and roomy enough to hold almost any Planning system yet small enough to fit in the upper breast pocket of any blazer or suit coat/jacket I may wear. As a matter of fact, the size of it actually helps it stay just snug enough in my pocket to keep it from slipping out when I bend over to pick up a dropped scarf or hanky for a lady I may be walking or talking with. The dimensions are 4" wide when closed by 7-1/4" tall. Its 8-1/16" wide when open and has both side-fill and top-fill inside pockets on opposite sides. This allows you to carry a checkbook, if needed, or a 6" long (top-inserted) memo pad on the other side.
Need I say more. Kudos to Daytimers...
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Distressed Leather Checkbook Cover - BlackProduct Description: Enjoy the Vintage "Bomber Jacket" Look of Our Popular Distressed Leather Checkbook Cover Outfit yourself with the leather that makes you feel like a World War II flying ace. The full-grain cowhide is firm and tough, with a matte finish that acquires a patina as time goes by. Little nicks and bruises add to the weathered look that everyone admires. Assemble a matching collection of Distressed Leather accessories!

Want to buy
Distressed Leather Checkbook Cover - Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment