
The WalletBe company must be in tune with what women need to make their lives simplier. I love my WalletBe Cellphone Accordian Wallet in Croc -black. Its chic, functional and so easy to keep everything I need in one place. I find it helpful as a Mom to a 3 year old because its compact, I don't have to carry a bulky purse and I always have my hands free to keep my child close to me when we are out shopping. It has a hook that you can clip your keys to as well. This product makes checking out of the store a breeze too. I no longer have to fish around in my messy purse for my wallet or cash. Its all right at my finger tips and I'm able to keep my eyes on my child. My WalletBe holds my ID -which I can easily show if an ID is requested, all of my bank cards, store perks cards, money, cellphone and my favorite tube of lip gloss. What else can I ask for? Awesome product and a must have for Moms on the Go! Great gift for any girl.Makes going to a night club a breeze too. It comes with a wristlet strap and a long strap for wearing over your shoulder. Great product and it comes in many stylish colors.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Croc Cell Phone Accordion Wallet - AmethystProduct Description: Take it all with you in this spacious, yet portable Cell Phone Wallet For the woman on the go, this is the perfect grab-and-go wallet! It combines the incredible storage of an accordion wallet (9 card pockets, zippered coin compartment, elastic lipstick tube holder, I.D. window) with a cell phone pocket that holds virtually any phone! Includes 2 straps: 11" (280mm) wristlet strap; 47" (1194mm) shoulder strap.

Want to buy
Croc Cell Phone Accordion Wallet - Amethyst at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment