12/22/2010

The Clow ~ Cards and Case Review

The Clow ~ Cards and CaseI am a huge fan of the show Cardcaptor Sakura.I first saw it edited on tv years ago and loved it, promting me to watch the original japanese version which was even better.I did not buy this product from this seller.I recieved this as a gift years ago.
The book is a good size comparable to Sakura's.It contains all the cards from anime, not just the manga.The cards are removable.You must be careful with them because they bend very easily.It latches closed.It is made of a hard plastic.I only wish it was made of leather and embedded with metal.
Overall, this clow book/case is a wonderful collector's item for any fan of Cardcaptors or Cardcaptor Sakura.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Clow ~ Cards and Case

Product Description:
Includes cards in handsome carrying case with latch.

Buy Now

Want to buy The Clow ~ Cards and Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment