11/30/2010

Thermal Credit Card Receipt Paper Rolls 2 1/4" x 165', 60-pack Review

Thermal Credit Card Receipt Paper Rolls 2 1/4' x 165', 60-packThis is an excellent product, and I can confirm that it IS a 60-pack of thermal paper.I was a little leery, since last time I bought thermal paper (from somebody else), I only received 30 rolls, but I took a chance with this item, and this seller, and boy, did it pay off!!In a few months when the company needs more thermal paper for the cash registers/credit card machine, guess who I'm buying it from...Yep,Gorilla Paper, Inc., and I'm going after this exact item.COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THIS SELLER AND THIS PURCHASE!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Thermal Credit Card Receipt Paper Rolls 2 1/4" x 165', 60-pack

Product Description:
Features high brightness, minimal dust and maximum equipment uptime. Highly resistant to heat, light, humidity and damaging substances. Manufactured to OEM specifications. Compatible with thermal card readers and most pay-at-the-pump machines, including Gilbarco, Dresser Wayne and Wheaton. Global Product Type: N/A; Roll Size: 2 1/4" x 165 ft; Paper Color(s): White; Machine Compatibility: Adding Machines; Calculators.

Buy Now

Want to buy Thermal Credit Card Receipt Paper Rolls 2 1/4" x 165', 60-pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment