11/03/2010

Hot Pink - Leather Fold-over Business Card Case Review

Hot Pink - Leather Fold-over Business Card CaseAfter calling about a recent order, the actual owner of the company called me at home around 830 pm.Though one can expect a high level of customer service, this attention to detail and the customer surpassed my highest expectations.Although I did not buy this product, I did buy another metal card holder, which is rather nice for the price.

Not only do they sell quality products like real space pens and very nice card holders, they back it up with even better service.I would recommend this company 100%

Trzop

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hot Pink - Leather Fold-over Business Card Case



Buy Now

Want to buy Hot Pink - Leather Fold-over Business Card Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment