10/08/2010

Rolodex 67683 Card Protectors, for 3x5 Rotary Cards, Clear, 250 Sleeves per Box Review

Rolodex 67683 Card Protectors, for 3x5 Rotary Cards, Clear, 250 Sleeves per BoxIt took me forever to find this product.I even called Rolodex and they said the item is discontinued.So I found it on amazon.com, where else, huh?I ordered one through one of amazon.com vendors and it took a while to get it, but finally I received it and I'm happy to have it. It's a great product and I use it a lot!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 67683 Card Protectors, for 3x5 Rotary Cards, Clear, 250 Sleeves per Box

Product Description:
Transparent sleeves keep cards clean and extend their life. Back flaps open for easy card insertion.

Buy Now

Want to buy Rolodex 67683 Card Protectors, for 3x5 Rotary Cards, Clear, 250 Sleeves per Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment