10/04/2010

Read Right RR1222 Cardkleen Magnetic Head Cleaning Cards, 25 Presaturated Cards/box Review

Read Right RR1222 Cardkleen Magnetic Head Cleaning Cards, 25 Presaturated Cards/boxThe credit card machine at my store for some reason had stopped reading credit cards so I ordered these cards. When they arrived I was hopeful and used them as soon as I opened the package. There was very little noticeable dirt/debris on the card after use and the machine still wouldn't read cards. Turns out it was a neon sign nearby that was interfering with the machine even though the sign and machine hadn't moved in years. I've relocated the machine now and it works perfectly. So 4 stars because the product may have worked if being dirty had been the source of the problem I was having. On a side note, these are rather pricey for alcohol soaked little plastic cards.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Read Right RR1222 Cardkleen Magnetic Head Cleaning Cards, 25 Presaturated Cards/box

Product Description:
Make the work place a more efficient environment by eliminating wasted time and effort. The presaturated cards instantly clean the heads on point-of-sale credit card readers, access control/ID card readers and all open systems. The individually packed cards are non-abrasive and incredibly easy to use. Prevent wasted time spent continually reswiping cards and make sure the readers are as clean as possible.

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Want to buy Read Right RR1222 Cardkleen Magnetic Head Cleaning Cards, 25 Presaturated Cards/box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment