10/28/2010

Filexec 2-Pocket Folder, Business Card Die-Cut, Translucent Clear (Pack of 12) (50116-31213) Review

Filexec 2-Pocket Folder, Business Card Die-Cut, Translucent ClearI purchased these folders for a business presentation. Not a good move. These folders are very thin (much thinner than I expected) and bend easily. In hindsight, I would only use them for organizing information vs. any sort of presentation or protection. And I certainly wouldn't use them to hold paperwork that shouldn't be bent. Other than the thickness, the construction of the folders is good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Filexec 2-Pocket Folder, Business Card Die-Cut, Translucent Clear (Pack of 12) (50116-31213)

Product Description:
2-Pocket Folder, Business Card Die-Cut, Translucent

Buy Now

Want to buy Filexec 2-Pocket Folder, Business Card Die-Cut, Translucent Clear (Pack of 12) (50116-31213) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment