10/12/2010

"Applied Magnets" Business Card Magnets with Adhesive backing, Set of 50 pieces Review

'Applied Magnets' Business Card Magnets with Adhesive backing, Set of 50 piecesSince I am not a large business owner, I have always printed my own business cards from my home office.In the past I have had the same people ask me for my business card again and again because they lose them at some point.I finally decided to use self-adhesive magnets on the back of my cards, so that people can stick them to a refrigerator, file cabinet, or any other metal surface in their home or office.At first I picked up a set of business card magnets at a local office supply store.They had them sitting up by the cash register, and they were cheap, so I bought a package of 100.Unfortunately they were complete garbage!The adhesive wasn't strong enough, so my business cards would start peeling away from the magnet within a few days or weeks.Also, the magnets were just slightly smaller than my business cards, so my card stuck over all four edges of the magnet and would get crumpled and pulled away from the magnet backing itself.What a disappointment.I really liked the concept of offering magnetic business cards to my clients, but the cheap magnets just made my business cards seem cheap, and therefore my business services may be perceived as shoddy.

I considered purchasing professionally printed magnetic cards, but they cost a small fortune, so I finally decided to try the adhesive magnets again.This time I searched Amazon, and found the 3.5" x 2" Business Card Magnets by Applied Magnets (item #BC-20T-100).I was a little leery, because there were no previous reviews for these magnets, but I decided to give them a try.Unfortunately the shipping charges were as much as the magnets themselves, but I understand this cost because this pack of 100 magnets is quite heavy.

My business card magnets arrived roughly one week after I had placed my order.These magnets are perfect in size, when adhering to a standard 3.5 x 2 inch business card.The edges of my cards no longer extend past the magnetic backing.Also, the adhesive on these magnets is extremely strong.If you're not careful to position your card just right, you will never have a second change to reposition it because the adhesive will just not let go of the card.This is a GOOD thing!I no longer have to worry about my cards peeling away from the magnets again.And the magnets themselves are quite powerful as well, holding strong when placed against any flat metal surface.

Although these business card magnets cost nearly twice as much (when including shipping costs) as those I bought at the office supply store, they are worth every penny.They are the perfect size, extremely uniform (every magnet is exactly the same), and the adhesive backing is simply awesome.So if you are looking to add adhesive magnets to your business cards, I highly recommend this Applied Magnets product.The only way they could be any better is if they were free!=o)

Click Here to see more reviews about: "Applied Magnets" Business Card Magnets with Adhesive backing, Set of 50 pieces

Product Description:
Attach your cards to our Flexible Magnets and your contacts or customers will be sure to hang them on their refridgerators and filing cabinets! Studies show that people are much less likely to throw away a magnet like they do ordinary paper cards. Multiple poles on magnetic side for maximum magnetic strength. Easy to use "Peel off and stick" adhesive on unmagnetized side Glossy and UV coated on magnetized side Made of strontium material.

Buy Now

Want to buy "Applied Magnets" Business Card Magnets with Adhesive backing, Set of 50 pieces at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment