9/22/2010

Rolodex 67247 Rolodex Open Rotary Business Card File, 300 Sleeve, 600-Card Cap, 24 Guides, BK Review

Rolodex 67247 Rolodex Open Rotary Business Card File, 300 Sleeve, 600-Card Cap, 24 Guides, BKWorks great - and comes with organizing tabs and cards. I had worried that it would only come with the base, and wasn't sure whether or not I had to order the cards separately. Unfortunately, one of the letters is either missing or I lost it, and I don't think the matching dividers are sold separately?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 67247 Rolodex Open Rotary Business Card File, 300 Sleeve, 600-Card Cap, 24 Guides, BK

Product Description:
Classic open rotary style offers easy access to business cards and other important contact information. Sturdy black metal base for long-lasting durability. Transparent sleeves hold business cards or 2 1/4 x 4 cards (not included). Includes 24 A-Z guides for a quick start to organizing.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Rolodex 67247 Rolodex Open Rotary Business Card File, 300 Sleeve, 600-Card Cap, 24 Guides, BK at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment