9/11/2010

Rolodex 1734234 Rolodex Metal Mesh Rotary Business Card File, 400-Card Capacity, Black/Silver Review

Rolodex 1734234 Rolodex Metal Mesh Rotary Business Card File, 400-Card Capacity, Black/SilverI really like the Rolodex for the office and it is a nice size. Good and sturdy too. Only thing I had a problem with is, I have no idea why it couldn't be shipped to Alaska. The box it came in was twice the size of the actual Rolodex. I tried a lot of places, but no one would ship it to Alaska. Well, guess what?? I got it anyhow. Had it shipped to another address in the lower 48 and then had them ship it to me. There is absolutely no reason it couldn't have been shipped here. I really like it and glad I bought it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rolodex 1734234 Rolodex Metal Mesh Rotary Business Card File, 400-Card Capacity, Black/Silver

Product Description:
Sleek mesh styling and efficient design make this rotary file an ideal contact management system. Cards rotate and hold steady for viewing, making locating contacts quick and easy. Covered tray at bottom conveniently stores new contact cards. Includes everything you need to get started: 200 clear sleeves and A-Z index guides. Black and silver.

Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Want to buy Rolodex 1734234 Rolodex Metal Mesh Rotary Business Card File, 400-Card Capacity, Black/Silver at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment