
This wallet is very good quality, unlike some other swivel-type wallets I attempted to buy online. Sometimes, these wallets can be really feeble and the plastic card cases will either fall out or rip. However, this wallet is made well and the sleeves are very strong. You can also fit 2 cards in each sleeve, but I wouldn't recommend it for the cards you need to take in and out often. The outside cover is not like the soft leather that, while lovely, can be a bit malleable. It's thicker and durable. I will say it doesn't seem like leather... but maybe I don't know my leather. I got the wallet in green and it is really good looking! There is light stitching around the sides, giving it some extra "look." I am waiting for an excuse to buy this for other people!
If you are looking for a wallet that can keep up with you, be yanked out of your bag or back pocket (it's definitely unisex) over and over again, swiveled open at the store, tossed on the table when you get home, and so forth- this is a good choice.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
Leather Fan-Out Business/Credit Card Holder with Contrast StitchingProduct Description: Hold 6 credit cards or 12 business cards in style. Matching interior. Measures: 4 1/8 x 3 x 1/4

Want to buy
Leather Fan-Out Business/Credit Card Holder with Contrast Stitching at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment