9/04/2010

Business Card Page Refill, 11"x8 1/2", 10/Pack, Clear (SPR00700) Category: Business Card Holders Review

Business Card Page Refill, 11'x8 1/2', 10/Pack, Clear Category: Business Card HoldersWhen I purchased these pages I expected them to be much thicker-like the card page I recieved with my organizer, but they werent. In fact I had a time just inserting cards into the pages without tearing the the plastic.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Business Card Page Refill, 11"x8 1/2", 10/Pack, Clear (SPR00700) Category: Business Card Holders

Product Description:
Item #: SPR00700. Business Card Sleeves feature heavyweight side-loaded polypropylene pages fit into standard three-ring binders. Each page holds 20 business cards.
Customers also search for: For 3-Ring Binder; 11"x8-1/2"; 10/PK; Clear;Sparco Products,Business Cases,Card Refills,Business Card Covers,Heavyweight 3 Ring,Heavy Weight,Sleeves, 035255007009

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy Business Card Page Refill, 11"x8 1/2", 10/Pack, Clear (SPR00700) Category: Business Card Holders at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment