9/28/2010

Buddy Products Suggestion Box Cards, 4 x 6 Inches, Yellow, 50 Cards per Pack (5621) Review

Buddy Products Suggestion Box Cards, 4 x 6 Inches, Yellow, 50 Cards per PackAs silly as it sounds, when I bought this I thought I was buying the actual suggestion box itself. That is the indication from the picture. A big surprise when only the cards arrived!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Buddy Products Suggestion Box Cards, 4 x 6 Inches, Yellow, 50 Cards per Pack (5621)

Product Description:
The perfect match to a Buddy Suggestion Box. Elicits suggestions and their benefits. Keeps ideas flowing!. Global Product Type: Suggestion Box Cards, Suggested Use: For Buddy Products Suggestion Boxes BDY562032, BDY562211, Card Size: 4 x 6, Color(s): Yellow.

Buy Now

Want to buy Buddy Products Suggestion Box Cards, 4 x 6 Inches, Yellow, 50 Cards per Pack (5621) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment