9/16/2010

Black Leather Business Card Case Review

Black Leather Business Card CaseWhen I initially received the item, it was a little 'flimsier' than I expected. The appearance was great but the leather panel came off of the stainless steel plate to which it was attached with foam tape.

Favors by Serendipity, the company who supplied the case, was wonderful. I called them to inform them that the item was defective, and they promptly sent me a new one along with a postage-paid return envelope for the defect. The new case has been fine so far. If you like the look of this item, I would recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Leather Business Card Case

Product Description:
There's nothing worse than a shabby, dog-eared business card stuffed into his pocket. Class him up with this sophisticated stainless steel and leather business card holder, with stylishly engraved front plate. Each case measures 2 1/2" x 3 3/4".

Buy Now

Want to buy Black Leather Business Card Case at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment