9/17/2010

Avery 8471 Inkjet White Business Cards Review

Avery 8471 Inkjet White Business CardsI received the product ( Avery 8471 Inkjet White Business Cards in about 7 days and what appeared to be in good to new condition.Upon opening the box, which still had the original seal, the products were warped, damp and musty........ I used three sheets and had to print one sheet at a time and due to the warp, the cards did not go thru the printer as they should have. I did notify the seller and have not heard any word as of yet........I will not buy from the seller again and I have learned a lesson......if you want new or near new.....buy new

J T

Click Here to see more reviews about: Avery 8471 Inkjet White Business Cards

Product Description:
It's easy to Just Click & Create™ professional looking business cards with Avery® Templates in over 100 popular software programs 2 x 3-1/2 card size on 8-1/2 x 11 sheets High-quality, heavyweight card stock Printable on both sides—front and back. Ultra-fine perforations for clean separation. Ten cards per sheet.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy Avery 8471 Inkjet White Business Cards at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment