The clasp shuts firmly and the case holds about 14 of my business cards which are a little thick.
One note- the product came with a label: "This product may contain lead, a substance which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm."
I'm not sure if the metal contains any lead or if it was just produced in a facility that also makes lead items, so hence lead residue. I guess just don't pass out business cards all day and then lick your hands clean. I still would have bought the case even if I had know about the lead. I just think that should have been mentioned in the product description.
A cool little card case.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Stainless Steel Metal Business Card Holder in Antique Silver Finish
Product Description:
A sturdy metal card case with an antique silver tint finish. Perfect for business cards or credit cards/ID. High quality construction with a secure clasp.It is a perfect gift for yourself or friend - great for both men & women!Note: This item is made in compliance under California proposition 65.
Want to buy Deluxe Stainless Steel Metal Business Card Holder in Antique Silver Finish at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment