8/08/2010

Business Name Case Card Holder Aluminum Assorted Colors Review

Business Name Case Card Holder Aluminum Assorted ColorsI bought this card carrier because I travel frequently and needed a lightweight way to carry my business cards in my backpack. this fit the bill, and I am pleased with the purchase. Only gripe is that it did not come in the color I requested.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Business Name Case Card Holder Aluminum Assorted Colors

Product Description:
Stylish and durable protection for business cards -- for the executive in all of us. Inexpensive yet extremely useful, this business card case makes an excellent business gift.

Buy Now

Want to buy Business Name Case Card Holder Aluminum Assorted Colors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment