8/31/2010

Bungee Business Card Case / Wallet (Red/Aluminum) Review

Bungee Business Card Case / WalletI have gotten compliments on the new business card holder from clients. They actually think it must have been an expensive purchase. I haven't let on about the actual cost; however, I have used it to my advantage when handing out my cards to new clients. It is sometimes an ice breaker for our conversations. The case provides enough room for twenty-five business cards and fits comfortably in your pants pocket. I would say that the case is worth far more tahn I paid for it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bungee Business Card Case / Wallet (Red/Aluminum)

Product Description:
New Umbra Bungee Wallet Business Card Case Aluminum

Buy Now

Want to buy Bungee Business Card Case / Wallet (Red/Aluminum) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:

buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment