
As an Independent Contractor in Sales and Marketing I was searching for a dual purpose brochure/card holder. I knew what I wanted and priced both types of holders separately.Not only was the price too high I didn't want to have the information in separate places or someone else remove the display.Therefore this item was a perfect fit AND for less money overall than buying a brochure holder and business card holder individually.I was very pleased to receive the hard clear plastic holders in perfect condition with fast shipping.I have told others about this product and would buy it again if I need more.
Click Here to see more reviews about:
6- Pack Amazon Acrylic Brochure Holder with Attached Business Card HolderProduct Description: This crystal clear acrylic brochure holder will allow you to display your professional brochures with you business cards.

Want to buy
6- Pack Amazon Acrylic Brochure Holder with Attached Business Card Holder at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment